Test Results - Lower Risk (0-7)
This score shows that currently this level of drinking will put an individual at lower risk. No further action is required but to congratulate yourself and reinforce the benefits of lower-risk drinking.
Tips for sensible drinking
If you ever feel you need help and support controlling your drinking, don’t hesitate to contact your local GP or alcohol support services. They are there to help and support you.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach. Eat before you go out or during the evening.
- When drinking alcohol try and make every other drink a soft drink or water.
- Try to choose low alcoholic drinks.
- Don’t drink in ‘rounds’ – drink at your own pace.
- Try to have at least two alcohol-free days a week.